Fire Damage Photo Gallery

Fire Ravaged Structure in Hall Park

Fire Ravaged Structure in Hall Park

The cleanup of this fire damaged structure in Hall Park was done carefully and cautiously. SERVPRO technicians wear protective gear for the demolition of burnt and destroyed building elements. Call the professionals to restore your fire, and smoke damaged property to its preloss condition.

Fire Damage – Norman House

Fire Damage – Norman House

Fire damage at this Norman house started in the kitchen. The kitchen was damaged the most as it was severely charred. Windows had been knocked out by firefighters. SERVPRO was asked to board up the broken windows.

Mustang Independence Day Fireworks Keep on Giving

Mustang Independence Day Fireworks Keep on Giving

This Mustang family enjoyed the local 4th of July Fireworks and festivities before heading home. Their pickup truck, unbeknown to them, was harboring some hot embers from the fireworks. After they had gone to bed after a long and fun-filled day, the bed of the truck misbehaved. The polypropylene tarp ignited along with the truck liner causing damage to the bed, the paint job, and the taillight. Our team from SERVPRO of Norman arrived and carefully, using our professional grade equipment, removed the combusted fire damaged materials from the truck and deodorized the area. Luckily the garage and house did not go up in flames for which the family was very grateful. For over 14 years, we have been SERVPRO-ing our part of America!

New Location

New Location

All the team was present for the ribbon cutting on the new building. SERVPRO has been serving the greater Oklahoma City and Norman communities for over 14 years, providing fire damage restoration, smoke and soot cleaning and deodorization, water damage repair, and mold remediation.

The First Baptist Church of Norman

The First Baptist Church of Norman

An electrical fire near sound equipment in the sanctuary spread smoke and soot throughout the building. SERVPRO cleaned and deodorized all areas of the sanctuary and adjoining hallways as well as cleaned all the padded upholstery seats on the pews. Carpets were cleaned and air scrubbers aided in removing air born particulates. The church was returned to pre-loss condition in a matter of days.

Chandler Tire Center

Chandler Tire Center

An electrical fire in the upstairs office of the building sparked a blaze engulfing the entire office area. Workers were able to extinguish the fire and contain it to the office, but not before it caused significant damage. SERVPRO was called in to clean up after the destruction. A temporary office was set up in another location within the building and business resumed as normal as the demolition, clean up & deodorization processes took place.