This Mustang family enjoyed the local 4th of July Fireworks and festivities before heading home. Their pickup truck, unbeknown to them, was harboring some hot embers from the fireworks. After they had gone to bed after a long and fun-filled day, the bed of the truck misbehaved. The polypropylene tarp ignited along with the truck liner causing damage to the bed, the paint job, and the taillight. Our team from SERVPRO of Norman arrived and carefully, using our professional grade equipment, removed the combusted fire damaged materials from the truck and deodorized the area. Luckily the garage and house did not go up in flames for which the family was very grateful. For over 14 years, we have been SERVPRO-ing our part of America!