If you have a fire or water emergency, please call us now at (405) 292-0808

To have the optimal experience while using this site, you will need to update your browser. You may want to try one of the following alternatives:

Fire & Water - Cleanup & Restoration

SERVPRO Has High Standards When Dealing With Mold Damage To Your Hall Park Nail Salon

6/11/2017 (Permalink)

Keep Mold and Fungal Growth Out of Your Nail Salon in Hall Park, Call SERVPRO

For Mold Remediation in Businesses in Hall Park, Rely on SERVPRO

Mold damage is a potential problem for any business owner. Visible growth looks unsightly and gives your business a dirty look that does not appeal to customers and can lead to losing clients or getting a bad review on YELP, Facebook, or TripAdvisor. Mold can also have health effects, so the presence of fungus makes for a less healthy environment for your staff and customers alike.
 
Another concern about mold damage to your Hall Park nail salon is the harm it does to your premises and belongings. The fungus thrives on moisture and use materials such as drywall, carpet, or upholstery as a food source. That means that molds can eat on your nail bar chairs and rugs, and even your walls.
 
It is important to contact remediation experts to deal with fungi problems in your salon. Remediation experts such as SERVPRO have the necessary training and equipment to remediate the problem as quickly as possible and restore your business to a better state. Whether a small shop in a strip center or a large commercial building, the process is similar.
 
We recognize the importance of having standards and guidelines that we adhere to when dealing with mold. Sticking to set guidelines ensures that our process is the best it can be and provides reassurance to our customers that everything we do is to the highest standard and guided by consistent principles.
 
One of the standards which all SERVPRO teams adhere to is the EPA (Environmental Protection Agency) Mold Remediation Guidelines. EPA guidelines were initially developed especially for schools and commercial enterprises. EPA guidance states that we must follow these steps:
 
1. Clean and dry moldy materials. Our teams achieve this by first establishing containment to prevent airborne spores spreading, and then by thoroughly cleaning as many items as possible. We apply powerful detergents where necessary and use HEPA vacuuming, scrubbing, and ULV fogging to cleanse the area. We use air movers and dehumidifiers to encourage evaporation and lower humidity.
 
2. Discard items that cannot be cleaned. An article which cannot be cleaned provides further food for mold and increase the risk of it spreading, which is why SERVPRO disposes of such items safely.
 
3. Dry non-moldy items within 48 hours. Even items that have not been damaged by mold might still be wet if your nail salon has a leak, a humidity problem, or suffered a flood or water damage. Our teams use air movers and dehumidifiers to dry everything to an acceptable level.
 
Mold in your business needs to be dealt with swiftly. Call SERVPRO of Norman at (405) 292-0808 today for assistance.

About Hall Park, click here.

Other News

View Recent Posts