Area Meeting in Catoosa, OK
Today, SERVPRO franchise owners and marketing representatives are meeting in Catoosa, OK with SERVPRO Corporate Trainer, Will Kimbrough, to discuss present marketing opportunities and strategies for the state of Oklahoma. Highlights include internet marketing and commercial sales with an emphasis on public platforms and reputation management. We are discussing social media such as facebook and business websites. We are also discussing our partnership and association with Red Cross, ERPs, networking groups such as business chambers, and the importance of follow ups.
This is actually an exercise in how to and the importance of posting blogs.
SERVPRO 46th Annual Convention
We are excited to be in attendance at the 46th Annual Convention in Chicago, Illinois. Together, we certainly are able to Raise the Roof in 2015. It's such an honor to be a part of a great gathering of the minds.
Before and After
Your HVAC systems and air ducts are one thing that we never really think about when we are spring cleaning, but they can become very dirty and hold allergens, which can affect your indoor air quality . A yearly cleaning can rid your house of the dust and germs that can accumulate.
How to Keep your carpets cleaner between professional cleanings
Your Carpets should be cleaned a minium of once a year, but while you are waiting for your next cleaning here are some tips on keeping your carpet new looking and in great condition.
- Vacuum Often: Frequent vacuuming of at least twice wekly will keep soil from building up.
- Vacuum slowly: Make one slow pass ove low traffic areas. Make two slow passes over high traffic areas.
- Clean Stains right away: If the stain is allowed to set in the harder it is to remove.
- Straight away on stain cleaning: If the stain is allowed to set in, it is harder and more costly to remove.
- No harsh chemicals: Try a white/vinegar (equal amounts) solution instead of the harsher chemicals which can damage the carpet fibers.
- Treat your vacuum nice: Keep up with filter cleanings and replacements. It is easier to get the dirt up if your vacuum is not being overworked.
- Wipe yours paws: When your beloved pet is ready to come back in from playing, wipe their paws as to not bring in what they were paying in.
- No shoes allowed: Make a place to take off shoes by the entrance ways.
- Use area rugs and runners: In high traffic areas, use rugs to save your carpet.
- Just say not to carpet powders: These may make the house smell great, but they can leave a residue behind that you are unable to pick up with your vacuum.
- When in doubt ask: If you hae a pesky stain that you just cannot get rid of, call SERVPRO and one of our wonderful technicians would be more than glad to assist you.