Recent Before & After Photos

Auto Repair Shop in Norman Suffers Smoke Damage


Safety precautions were not adhered to, and the result was a smoky, sooty damaged repair shop in Norman. There was no structural damage since the flames were qu... READ MORE



Storm Wreaks Havoc on a Hall Park Home


It does not have to be a tornado that can severely damage a home in Hall Park from high winds. The roof on this structure was badly compromised by a falling tre... READ MORE



Fire Damage – Norman Home


Fire damage to this Norman kitchen was all encompassing leaving little untouched. What wasn’t destroyed by the fire was covered in soot and smoke damage. ... READ MORE



Norman Office Suffers a Mold Attack


Seepage from a crack in the concrete pad wicked up into the drywall paneling of this office in Norman. The proprietor followed the wishes of his tenant and requ... READ MORE



Norman Commercial Office Building Suffers a Flood


The broken main water line flooded a section of this large office building in Norman. Fortunately, most of the standing water was limited to the restroom area w... READ MORE



Storm Damage – Norman Home


Storm damage occurred due to strong gusty winds associated with a band of thunderstorms in the neighborhood of this Norman home. The window was torn away from t... READ MORE



Fire Damage – Norman House


Fire damage at this Norman house was caused by the heat of the neighboring house burning down. The fire department was able to limit the secondary damage to our... READ MORE



Mold Damage – Norman Home


Mold damage occurred at this Norman home when moisture accumulated behind the baseboard. The water damage went undetected until the mold infestation popped thro... READ MORE



Motel in Hall Park and Water Damage


A break in a water line caused a pooling of water that saturated the carpet in this Hall Park motel. The water wicked up the walls but fortunately the night man... READ MORE



Fire Damage – Norman Kitchen Remediation


Fire damage to this Norman kitchen began with a grease fire. The soot damage seen in the before photo had spread throughout the house through the ductwork and i... READ MORE